Expert Witness + Litigation PR
Expert-Witness.pro, headquartered in Wilmington, DE, is a core part of Expert-Nation.com, one of the world’s oldest and largest “expert companies,” with some 1,500 Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) across all 50 USA states and 20 countries.
The Firm’s principal – a DuPont Company External Affairs veteran strategic executive who worked for the Company’s Corporate General Counsel — brings more than 40 years of experience with the Bench, the Bar and the Legal Services Industry.
Expert-Witness.pro is a Vietnam-era US Army Veteran-owned firm.
Unlike some Expert Witness Firms with only a thin data base of Experts, Expert-Witness.pro has one of the industry deepest and most robust benches of Experts, many of them respected Centers of Influence (COIs) and Thought-Leaders within their respective professions and industries.
We work to make this as “hassle free” as possible, while you focus on your case, and your caseload. We’ve spent more than 40 years working with the Bench and the Bar, and, as they say, “this is not our first rodeo!”
Founded by a half dozen scientists and engineers in 1985 among the first generation of DuPont Company scientists and engineers to take early retirements, areas substantially represented in the 1,500 Science, Engineering & Technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) include…
(1) Expert Witness ~ Science & Scientific Matters
(2) Expert Witness ~ Engineering & Technical Matters
(3) Expert Witness ~ Regulatory Affairs: FDA, EPA, OSHA, ESG / DEI
Founded by Sam Waltz in 1993 upon his early retirement from DuPont, the Business Areas of Subject Matter Experts include…
(4) Expert Witness ~ Business Matters
(5) Expert Witness ~ Business Operations
(6) Expert Witness ~ HR / Human Capital
(7) Expert Witness ~ CFO / Finance
Given DuPont’s well-known and well-regarded national leadership in SHEA (Safety, Health & Environmental Affairs), and firm principal Sam Waltz’ leadership as a volunteer member of the Board of Directors of the Delaware Safety Council for some 25 years (including Board co-chair since 2013), Experts include…
(8) Expert Witness ~ SHEA: Safety, Health & Environmental Affairs
(9) Expert Witness ~ Environmental / Contamination / Pollution Issues
(10) Expert Witness ~ SuperFund / BrownField(s) / Contamination
(11) Expert Witness ~ Hazard(s) Analysis
Drawn from firm leadership’s personal and professional networks, Subject Matter Expertise (SME) also is available beyond those areas, to include…
(12) Expert Witness ~ Economist
(13) Expert Witness ~ Diversity / DEI / ESG
(14) Expert Witness ~ CyberSecurity & Technology
In addition to Subject Matter Expertise (SME) Experts, given the firm’s background, it also is a national leader in:
(15) Law Firm Marketing
(16) Litigation Public Affairs / PR
(17) “Court of Public Opinion” Public Affairs Advocacy
(18) Project & Matter Due Diligence
Using Expert-ExpertWitness.com is as easy as 1-2-3:
- Query: Tell us about your Case, what kind of Expert you need, and the Issue(s) the Expert must be able to address;
- Expert-ExpertWitness.com from our Data Base of more than 1,500 Expert one who will fit your needs, or we’ll go beyond to Research;
- No Charge, you interview the Expert(s) and you choose. We work as part of your team, and we’ll handle the contracting while you focus on your case.
Founder = Sam Waltz
is the former elected global / national president and CEO of the External Affairs Industry’s Professional Society, akin to a local MD heading the AMA or a local Attorney heading the ABA. An award-winning professional, executive and leader, he formed the predecessor firm Sam Waltz & Associates Communications & Business Counsel (to Expert-MarketingAgency.com) upon his early out from the DuPont Company’s External Affairs function. He is both Accredited (APR) and elected a Fellow PRSA.
Today a part of Expert-Nation.com Global Expert Network, Expert-Witness.pro was “a Platform Company before the Internet invented platform companies, and it was working in the Gig Economy before the Gig Economy existed,” said Waltz.